Monday, August 31, 2009

Time Past..

Today goin' to be 10days since our first day fasting! Alhamdulillah.. Im still on fastin', blom lg my turn for red days!! So, wat agenda had happen las week..? At my workin place, all had been da same. We're not serving so many customer, though mayb coz of da weather.. asyik ujan ja las week! Or otherwise its because of da H1N1, so people just choose to stay at home..! :P

For da weekend plak, my brother+his family went back to Penang for celebrate fasting day n Merdeka here. Also not forget to sent back my mum, dh lama dia kat sana kan! As usual, they stayin' at BNM Resort Batu Feringghi. Spendin time here, main pasir tepi pantai, we all went to Penang Times Square.. My father had 'masak' mee Jawa for everybdy during bebuka.. Also for da nex day, we have tis 'Tajjudin Nasi Beriyani'.. Fuuhh, smua trtido after brbuka..

Da best ting is.. i had a really good time wit my nieces n nephew. Tak sangka, dh mmg besaq betoi korang smua nie. Each one of them mmg have their own character.. adoii, penat sunggoh 'acu' sbb kna buli dgn korang!!

Now, 'acu' miss u all ready.. Tak sabaq to see u all again during 'Hari Raya'..


bkk posa @home.. menu, Mee Jawa TokWan

........

Syasya..; always asking me for 'lipstick'!

Jalan2 @Penang Times Square

No comments: