Friday, August 21, 2009

....Ar-Rayyan

OMG...!! It seems like 4ever since i las updated tis blog. Ery pun sama.. :P

Ooooh yes ppl, i've been soo buzzy + tired along las week. Wit da daily counter works, come back home.. doin all my mum stuffs!! (She's now @my bro place, Selayang..) Spending her retiree days over there, jaga da 3 musketerss.. hehe! Tink she had her good time there, beside doin shoppin for tis comin raya also.. kan mak kan?!! :P
Here im bloggin peacefully in my room. Wanted to share wit u all wats really happen las week.
So, some basi + recap posts:-

Monday 17th Aug, around 110am i go an sms.. "Liza dh slamat brsalin bb BOY- 3.10KG pd pukoi 1020pg di Osptal Pantai Mutiara, Penang". Definitely it was a 'breaking' news tat i was waitin frm my best fren..

After work, me & Ery quickly went to get some stuff for tis cute little tiny bb n his 'ummi'.
To da proud 'walid & ummi'- EHSAN & LIZA, me & Ery gain wanted to congrats to both of u..
Introducing; Muhammad Aqil Ar-Rayyan
Wit 'ummi' beside..

2 comments:

ery@zainy said...

Hmm.. InsyaAllah, kita mencuba ok.

arezura said...

Are nk.... kembaq?!!!