Monday, August 24, 2009

AHLAN YA RAMADHAN**

Ramadhan datang lagi.. Actually this year, we plan to go to Tarawikh for more often because last year we did missed it! (a few days jugak..) Alhamdulillah.. sampai hari nie, we still on continue to do..




This Ramadhan also will take me to my new working place.. oh guys, i forgot to tell you all before.. i had resign!! I have submit my resign letter since last month for 1month notice. And i will be working at my new place by next week...!! Sekejap saja. :-)


Hopefully, with my new environment.. new boss.. new company.. not forget new salary.. hehe i can work more harder + keep it up my good work. (Puji diri sendiri)

Not too late, to wish u all..



AHLAN YA RAMADHAN..

'SELAMAT BERPUASA & SELAMAT MENUNAIKAN SEMBAHYANG SUNAT TARAWIKH'

IKHLAS DARI :- ERY & ZURA

2 comments:

arezura said...

Insyaallah, are pun doakan yg trbaik buat ery..!

Bout ur new coming works, all wil be just fine..

ery@zainy said...

Ya,InsyaAllah..