Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Weekend @Cameron

nice face Ery!!

Wah, it seems like a bz day for me tis week. Keja relief, yg las week pending + have to cover 3dept!! Huh.. but never mind, i had done it before. Just for da 1st day in a new year after a long.. long holidays, I SHOULD BE SO LAZY!! HAHAHAHA :P

As for a new year holiday, we make our move to Cameron. Only a nite over there, together wit us is my sista in law+her hubby.. We stay at Century Pines Resorts at Tanah Rata only for 1nite. (book online senang).

For las year actually, me n Ery had been to Cameron already for 3times. N for tis time, actually me wanted to fulfilled my sista in law wishes wit her hubby. Their las trip to Cameron was bout 10-15years ago!! Oh my... pity them!!

So, me n Ery decide to take our new year leave on Friday(2th Jan).. We start our journey early in da moning so at least we reached there not so late.. After takin' lunch, we check in around 1340pm.. rest at room until after Maghrib only we went to Brinchang for steamboat dinner+shoppin' at Pasar Malam Brinchang. Best, syiok coz we can buy a fresh strawberry, veges.. plus we can try "sayur grg". Slurrpp deli..

Nex day, after bfast.. we check out from da resort n straight to Brinchang town again for shoppin'!! Its not so tired coz we went back to Penang on da same day.. Well at least for da nex day, Sunday.. we already at home before da workin' day started!! Hehehe..

No comments: