Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR- Goodbye 2008, Welcome 2009

Hi guys, salam tahun baru from me & Zura! From the beginning year of 2008 until lah yesterday, there's a lot of memories either in happiness or sadness.

Early year, i started my new life as a husband to Zura... Marriage life was a wonderful moments to me. Each day i had learn a new things, do a new things, and always wanted to create a new things that will changes my future life with Zura. So do Zura.. she had try to be a good wife to me, take a good care of me, always needed me to be with her..

And our marriage journeys had turn to 1year. Hope the next next year will be more bless from our family and Allah S.W.T. Amin..

Along year 2008, i've done my works properly, i guess!! But friendly speaking, i'm looking forward to get a better new job this year.. Any vacancies..? For Zura, she's looking ok with her working line. Of course she did mention about her stress if she got any problems at office, but she never bring it back home.

Last year, Alhamdulillah because i didn't get any major sickness. Just i think (lupa sket) around in September i did had a bad influenza. It takes me around a week before i got better again. Zura, actually she just get well from a bad sore throat and a flu also.. Pity her, because she refused not to go and see a doctor.. At night, she cannot even sleep because of cannot breath in proper way. Thanks to Breathe Right..

My family.. their are just a best peoples in my life!! Even from my in law side, i am so lucky to have them.. In last year, i had a good moments.. laughter.. holidays together.

Last, i welcome 2009 as a new year in my life.. Either it will be a good or not, its all depends on me. I hope to be more better in works (maybe in a new job), as an example husband.. maybe with a new family member (jadi ayah ka..insyaallah).

Goodbye, 2008...

No comments: