Thursday, January 29, 2009

Raya pakai 'Terompah'?

Tis is wat we do on last CNY, went to have an ice-cream @Swensen's! But sori to say, its closed..! Da person tat sooo wanted to have an ice-cream its not me.. neither Ery also!

Guess who..? Its my dad, abah la...
Don't know, tetiba ja tringin nak mkn 'bananananaaa split'. Tp xkesampaian.. :( Don't wori abah, i'll redeem back ur desire ok. I luv u..

Then, we just had a dinner @Nando's b4 walk along da mall for window shoppin' la konon! When we past by da Sports shop outlet, RSH.. hmm Ery ask me to join him in. Aik, looks like smbdy nk ajak beli sport shoes ja.. hehehe, not Ery but its me!! Bleh dak? Bleh dak..? Wit 1condition, Ery tell me to b more active. Not just for tis month; tis time;.. forever tu xla but always for my own good sake!

Ok forgot bout tat! Tis time when we all walked from 1shop to another, i was unexpectedly meet up with 1couple tat looks 'different+weird'! Y...? Look down...


[
]
[
]
[
]
[
]
[
]
[
]
[
]
[


Tara...

Da couple really attract my attention.. Its bcoz on CNY, n their r wearin' a different clothes from da others! They wearin' a Japanese suit or we called it as 'kimono' (kimono ; pakaian resmi perempuan Jepun) I tink same goes for da guys kot.. they called it kimono, or nano.. pa pun la!

Siap dgn 'terompah' lg tau.. ha, tats y i called them 'c*n* murtad'!! Oopps sori, just my view. Tats all.. Xnmpak pun depa malu dgn pa yg depa pakai, siap dok brgamba lg tau!! When we all look at them, Ery said tat thier r Japanese. But when they came closer, i knew tat they r chinese.(from da way they talked-language)

Hmmm now days when came to CNY, not so many chin*se believe in wearin' RED. Not so many chin*se celebrate their New Year. I don't know y, i don't want to suggest.. Just hope tat we as da citizens or subjects of a country can be seated 2gether, work 2gether, etc n important is- can respect each others!! Tu dh cukop..

No comments: