Saturday, July 26, 2008

Work Station n Collegue's

Work..work..! Evryday hav to work.. I know if Im talkin bout 'work', evrybdy wil feel da same! "LAZY..!!" Sorry to say tis if among of us do like to do thier work. Me..? I do like my wor.. Im working wit one of da largest organization bank in M'sia. Some called it "Rimau Bank".. some called it "Yellow Black Bank". And who know's.. one day we will called it "SUPER BANK!!" Mana tau.. :P I already being a staff on MBB for 5years..

Im workin at da cust care area. My works hav to attend all da cust tat havin problem wit their accounts includin their Atm cards.. Evryday I get to know a new people's.. also some of them came all da way from other country.. their havin their own problems. Some of them need it urgently.. some of them just being so 'selfish'.. but most of them really be kind wit me. I enjoyed doin my works.. I've been in tis area bout 1 and half year. Previously I was at da teller, doin all bout da cash transactions.. then switch to remittance dept.. doin bout transferin money from overseas and all bout da cheques. Then only I movin on to cust care area.

Just las week, I get to know tat my managent.. my boss was goin to do a RESHUFFLE again. And me? I heard from my officer tat Im goin to CA dept (current acc). Hahaha habish la... But its good coz it will let me to learn more bout current acc. Right now, I just know how to open current acc only. After tis I can explore more bout it. Just wait n see jelah ya..


Evryday works

my 'workstation..'

"XTRA"

B4 I went back home las week, once again can met 'adam'.. yana's baby! (my opis collegue) He so cute, cubby some more! ala.. geram sgt tau! He just so quite, no 'rengek2' went I carried him. He likes to see a colours around him. Da big round eyes tu... eeii cm nk gigit2 ja! He just 2months plus.. Me n Ery had a good friendship wit his parents. Always evry moning we lepak n havin our breakfast together @kelawei (famous known to evrybody workin at Pulau Tikus area). Yana was a friend of me since at secondary school. Just we never been in da same class together. Untill we met again in da same office..


'adam' wit mum..yana, kak ina n me

so nice if I got my own baby right..?





No comments: