Saturday, July 19, 2008

Window Shoppin'

-Lunch Time @Gurney-









@Gurney Plaza,Penang




Thinkin what to buy ya..?

Still got time haa..




Tis moning I already had 'ns lemak' as my BIG breakfast.. and it's still fulled!! Friday, my lunch time will b early coz hav to give the priority to the male staffs for 'Friday Praying'.

Me and my collegues, Hana, Yana, Kak Zana n Kak Ina.. (wah,all name got NA.. behind ya!)
went to Gurney Plaza. Though havin lunch there, suddenly we dcide not to eat anythin but go for 'window shoppin'.. What, shoppin? Again..? :P Alamak, thinkin for sure my hubby will 'cekik' me..!! Habis la..

Look at the banner showed tat da shoppin carnival had started n will b end until 1st Sept. Here got 'sales'.. Sana also got 'sales'.. Knowing tat Ery need a new jeans, so I drop by at Le*** Store to take a look if got any jeans suit to him. Guess what, there's also got 'sales'..! So mayb I can suggest Ery to go an get his jeans b4 da 'sales' ended right?!

For myslef, I just 'ronda2'.. go in 1 by 1 shop.. follow the rest. Went we entered to Parkson Grand, da ground level tat sale all kind of branded perfumed n cosmetic, I've seen there's a lot of choices.. set of perfumes n make-up. People, if you plan to buy as gift or for your own use.. I think tis is the best time to grab it! Da prices all are worth man..

At da las 15min b4 we go back to da office, we all just havin bread from Bread History+Mc'd ice-cream for our lunch.. Wonder if in evening my stomach will sing an orchestra song.. Hampeh.. So what you all are waiting for.. tis weeken just go out n do some window shoppin!! Have a nice weeken everybody..!




Ready 4 window shopping?



We are movin now..






No comments: