Friday, July 18, 2008

Raining Working Day

-From Ery office-

Its heavy raining outside.. Everybody seem to be quit 'lazy' laa.. including me! My office work also move move slowed.. But I wonder why everybody still moving fast and some of them still can walked in the heavy rain and continue their activities..?! Errmm..

Back to me, I'm thinking of having a glass of 'teh tarik' from TOKPA (shortfont for Kassim Mustafa, kedai mamak) but cannot... due to all my works that still pending. Adoii..headache!!
Tell you ha.. now days people like to hanging out, lepak2 at kedai mamak. Here at PENANG of course laa a lot of kedai mamak kan..!

From a small stall to a 2 storey building (believe it!), now every place you can see a big signboard showed the 'kedai mamak' and it was seriously like growing mushroom! WOW..

And you are telling lies if you said that never went to 'kedai mamak' right..? Naaa.. Have a nice 'teh tarik' ok.. :P


Walked in the heavy rain!




-Beginning-
Our country itself got so many unique places to go. I was currently from the island called "PENANG". I was born here, brought up here, school and working here and even get married also here laa! haahaa.. ;}

So people if you ask me, is PENANG were the place that bring all the happening moments.? The answer is..YES, OF COURSE!! Join me ok, keep looking forward on me and I will showed all the happening that I told you so ok.. kuang kuang kuang..!!

Lately, PENANG had a tremendous changing (its true, xcaya mai sini). Since everybody, the people's, the community even the air get outside influence to move and change for the better living.

I, myself can smell the new air around me. But friendly speaking, suprising with what had changed.. I feel proud, and still can smile! Although it feel like missing the old eye side, the oled fresh air..but it seem like to have a brand new view.








No comments: