Sunday, July 20, 2008

Nasi BratoQ

-Supper Time-


Last night, me and Zura went to my bro house.. Just 'ziarah' him and his family. Together with me also my sis and bro in law. After an hour over there, having 'nescafe + keropok grg', we decide to go and having 'supper' plak.

Round punya round, don't know where to go.. then suddenly teringat mana lagi, NASI BERATOQ la... Guys, did heard about nasi beratur..? Place where you can get a nice nasi kandar but with 1 condition..., you all have to wait for a longgg Q to get order!! Dare to it..? Heehee.. Its just a small stall, beside the "Masjid Kapitan Keling" at Masjid Kapitan Keling road.. It's only started at 10pm, with all new dishes and still hot!


the sign...'nasi beratur'

Zura 'snap' me n my bro in law

1st though not to eating there, coz the line was so long.. then decide back why not 'alang2' already arrived there..! Zura and my sis looking for place to be sit, me and my bro in law take the Q to order. After 1/2hours only we got our turn tau!! But trust me people... the rice and the dish was so soo good! Believe me, the dish like beef or 'gulai ikan' absolutely nice. 'Ayam goreng' also, still hot...+ having a glass of 'teh tarik' caww..Terangkat wa cakap lu... :p



the rice don't have 'kanji'


slurp..nice ha, 'ayam grg'

No comments: