Saturday, September 26, 2009

Salam Lebaran

1 Syawal 1430

Alhamdulillah, we have already celebrated Hari Raya for a week! I can say that this year was so HAPPENING because of everybody are still in the mood for 'beraya' and we both still have open houses invites to be attend!!

Of course, me and Zura already started to work since Wednesday. Even feels so lazy, thinking of 'raya' lagi.. but after work we still can enjoy to celebrate Hari Raya. Still makan ketupat rendang, nasi impit etc la jugak!! A few days sampai kemarin-Friday, I can say that we are not really have a enough rest. :p Phewww


This year actually was a 'bz' raya for us.. we had both side relatives come back to hometown, Penang. So me and Zura have to decide and plan for the first 3days of Hari Raya.


*1st day Raya..*
After we all went for Raya prayers, come back to my in laws house first. After having this Raya dishes as our breakfast, we had our (sedih moments) bersalam, bermaaf-maafan session!! Then in the afternoon, we both back to my mother house pulak..! Pekena rendang kerbau, sampai terduduk la Zura.. terlena la jawabnya!! :-) At the same time, at Zura family house.. my father in law did a opened house and invites all relatives and his friends. We only went back there after Maghrib because of Zura friends are on their way to the house.


*2nd day Hari Raya..*
Today, both of our brother and sister are coming back to Penang. Zura's brother are coming back from KL, and my sister are on the way from Johor. Fuhh penuh la rumah TokWan, rumah MakTok for this a few days!! We glad that we both were so excited and happy to meet our nieces and nephews.. kan dah lama tak jumpa! Sempat la jugak kami pi beraya ke Grik, Perak arini to my sister in law family house. Here, siap makan 'rendang rusa' tuu, petang plak 'laksa'.. Zura dah mula jadi takut-takut nak makan, maklum la.. baru "maintain" balik badan kan masa puasa aritu..



*3rd day of Hari Raya*
Last year Raya we went to Pendang, Kedah to Zura's MakLong house. But this year, we plan on not going there and going to my relatives houses plak here.. We went to my TokDin house at Tanjung Bungah plus a few of my friends here. Huh, penat jugak because esok tu kan kerja ooiiii!!


From AbgZul cam:- seronok bdk2 main 'bunga api'


Here, my nieces.. Shahindah, Shaza & Shafiqah



AbgZul cam:- They're at Pendang, Raya ke-3

Bunga api lagi..!

My in law's family, sorry guys.. cannot join you all!

1 comment:

ery@zainy said...

Alhamdulillah.. kita dh pun masok seminggu Raya!!