Friday, May 29, 2009

WithOut Zura..?!!

Within this hour, i'll be leaving Zura alone at Penang. I'm heading to Pulau Perhentian (snorkeling activity) without her.. I'll be away for a week until next Thursday. Why i'm not taking Zura with me..? Mesti tertanya-tanya ya...!

Not that i'm not going to take her with me. She had decide that she doesn't want to go because of a few things (adalah:- org pompuan payah skit ya..)",) I'm not going to force her and thinking that what had she decide was for her good sake.

I'm going there with my other friends.. Leaving tonite, driving a car straight to Besut (tido sana 1 malam) and Sunday morning we plan on moving to Pulau Perhentian..
So, i'll update you guys later..

P/S:-

1. Zura, take a good care of yourself ok.
2. Go out, have a nice weekend..
3. I'm gonna MISS YOU a lot!!

3 comments:

arezura said...

Patot la kalut nk bkk PC sat.. ada msg ya for me!!

Bes la tu are xp ya.. nyway, hv fun over there.. jgn smpai snorkeling then jumpa 'ikan duyung' sudah...!!

Ella said...

waa nape are tak ikut? hehe!

arezura said...

Ella, bknnya xmau ikot.. nk!! Its my 1st time tau klu dpt p snorkeling nie, tp are xdak "Muslimah Swimmin Suit"!! hehe :p nk beli br..? Pasni blom tentu pakai lg (bkn pndai brenang pun!!)

Xmau la smpai nk bkk2 tudung plak kn.. feel weird la Ella..