Monday, May 11, 2009

*ABAYA**

Nothin' much i had done in tis a few days.. Mayb bcoz of my sickness, i still feel da detection aside of da medicines tat im takin'!! So since las week, i had plan to take leave today as payback my 'hard' time!!

To fulfill my leave today, i start to read a book tat Ery had bought for me.. ; Kisah Ringkas Kehidupan Rasulullah S.A.W by Nawawi Dusuki. Now, i had finished 3chapter. I will summary wat ever i had read to u all later, ok! While i read da book.. i had watched Wanita Hari Ini @TV3 n so affinity wit today segment on fashion- Fesyen Inspirasi Iran!!
They had invited da owner of Haira Boutique , n she had showed a few of her new collections. Between it, i really attract wit one of her collection called "Ayaba". Its so useful collection tat can be wear anytime, anywhere.. wit any style!! Tinkin' of one day myb i also can get one of tis "Ayaba" as my own collection..

No comments: