Friday, May 15, 2009

INTERBIUUU... OII


"Which credit card tat provide da annual fees are free for whole life..?"

Wit all my confident la kononnya.., "Its da IKHWAN card!!"

Naaaa.. tat answer was absolutely wrong!!!

"Azura, u should know better ok!!"

(Jessica-from Business Centre) one of da panel. Haaha, mayb coz of my nervous+over confident+Blurrr.. :P

Tat was a part of da session wit da 2panels during my interview tis morning. I had an interview today.. articulate from da exam for OII position tat i apply. I passed da exam tat i had done las month, so continue for tat tis is da time for been selected da best candidates for sittin' on da right position!!

InsyaAllah, i believe in REZEKI ALLAH. If let say there was a position for me to be promoted, i wil accept it. N of course need to consider back if my 'rezki' was outside from Penang....

2 comments:

Ella said...

eh.. ikhwan bukan takde annual fee ke?

arezura said...

tu la nya.. Tp she said Petronas ja! Bengang la jgk, but wat can are say.. She's da panel, soo answer dia ja la yg btoi...