Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Well.. At least I try!



Don't wori ok Ery, im not sedih or disappointed.. Even though 'rezki' was not beside us yet, but im so believe InsyaAllah it will still come someday, somehow!! Kita coba lg, Caiyo.. caiyoo :P
Tis weekdays, workin' time as usual im quite busy.. Still had to 'relief' frontline+my current dept! Arguing..? No lah I just keep it in my heart la..., don't want to bising2 dh Malash!!
Until la today.. moning2 lg my colleague Kak L**da did ask me to open my email. Thought mayb just receive an email from her or someting 'hot' gossip!! Mana tau tat im receivin' an email from my HRD sayin' tat i've been selected for da assessment session-Application for OII (Operations)!!
OO.. oo OMG actually im quite nervous, dh lama xbuat exam! Well, at least tis is my chances n why not i try right!! Ery give me a full support too. Soo.. wish me luck!! Ada 'rezki' lain, go to da next step plak pasni ya!! InsyaAllah

2 comments:

ery@zainy said...

Wah...Congrats syg! Ery happy because you're selected..!!

Ery tau Are boleh buat punya, Insyaallah!!

arezura said...

hua hua hua.. takot tau!! dh lama xjwb soalan Maths&Eng nie!!!