Saturday, April 25, 2009

Shortage..!!

Its my 3rd time im havin' a cash shortage within 6years since im joinin' Maybank. Shortage..? Wat u all know bout cash shortage..?

Shortage means tat when u as a teller wrongly paid to cust (bagi trlebih..) or u make a mistake by didn't receive probably da cash from da cust, at da end of da day.., at da end of ur balancing it wil cost u a problem due to cash in hand wasn't tally wit ur calculation..!!

Tis is wat had happened to me ysterday when i was wrongly paid to da cust.. i had to cover frontline bcoz of they had short of teller, tu pun egat for only 1/2day after lunch..

Da cust actually was a regular cust coz every month she wil come o da bank to w/draw her pendion. When i call her no., she did come to my counterw/out fill in da form.. yet!! Haiyaaa.. Nk kena dh dia nie.. !!

Then, while she was fill in da form, she did ask me tis ques.. "Y my pension didn't change from Scheme B to Scheme A?" I straightly answer her, "Madam, tis one u have to ask Pension Dept.. Not from us, we just being da creditor only!!" Then she look up to me n direct saying tis.. "You get wat im saying or not?" AAARRGGHHH.. Pekak ka pa ka Aunty nie..!! :(

Ha.., tis time la nk kata s*upid Aunty..!! How come kita tau, u just go to da Pension Dept.. p update ur status ka pa ka n tell them. Tu ja.. She wanted to draw out RM650.. N wanted in tis deno, "You give me 6 in RM100.. 15 in RM10.." Naaaaa.. guess wat..?

Tis time i was soo angry already n just pay her wat ever she wanted!! Taraaa.. at da end of my balancing, kiraan ku out! Kira punya kira, cast all my vouchers... see all my deno tat i wrote behind da vouchers, then i found it my self!!

6 in RM100 = RM600
5 in RM10 = RM150 so total...?

Huaaa.. RM750.. i did gave her xtra for RM100!! Msti dia kata punya, when she ask me.. she felt like im not givin' her a complete answer. But my angry to her make her "UNTUNG" by RM100. C*laka punya Aunty (kaum itam plak tu..)

Wat to do, at las i hav to pay da shortages. Actually i got 2choices, either im goin' to pay it or i wanted to do a report...! But bcoz tinkin' of im waitin' for da O2 result n interbiu, so i don't want it to b 'credited' to my profile in future.. I admit tat was my fault, cos of angry.. i put myself in badly at da end!! But wat to do.. nasi dh jd buboq kn.. :P

We also did gave a try to called da cust, but nobody pick up da phone... Even her address also was her employee address tat was long time ago..

Hai... melayang RM100!!


2 comments:

Skinny Yash said...

la...macam tu ke..??hishh//bahaya tuh...
klw every month shortage...mmg mkn bubur je la...!

arezura said...

hehehe.. tat was 1 of da risk klu kja as teller bank tau! But, guess wat..?

Aunty yg dh di 'blackmark' kn lg tu pay back my shortage tu.. Well, at las my Boss did track her smpai ke rumah!! Jumpa jgk.. marah btoi Aunty tu, but i don't mind.. janji dpt blk!!