Thursday, December 18, 2008

it's my 27TH BUFFDAY



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAREST ERY..
HAPPY BUFFDAY TO ME..!!

Heheee so it was my besday OR birthday la kan today. As usual, i never celebrated any birthday before.. Since knowing Zura until i got married with her only laa i'm celebrating my birthday!! Funny haa.. maybe because it seems like a normal day to me. But Zura said, it was a speacial day.. at least there were a 'small cake' to be remember!! Yelah tu.. :)

For today, Zura just acting normal.. Already wish me a birthday wishes since last night! So i though that's enough ready.

Never know that she already plan to send over a birthday card through my office address!! Tengok sat dia... Suprise!! She wrote down..

In the evening plak.. after taken her from office, suprised because 'again' she already ordered for Domino's Pizza to be eating at my mum's house!! Plus she already contact my sis, brother to come over and having pizza together..

Sooo sweet sayang.. that's why I LOVE YOU..

No comments: