Thursday, December 25, 2008

aaaRGH.. Sort Throat!!

Q: Wat easier way can you cure a sort throat without buying anything and just use the stuff you have at home... help please !!

A: You could try gargling with salty water...!!

Aha... tat's a good idea, but its so pricking went i'm trying to eat.., drinking!!

A: Or you can try to make & sip with honey lemon tea.

Ok..i'll try it today. Hope it will cure before i've to go & c doc :P

Fact from what i've read:-

Get rid of a sort throat

If you have the start of a sore throat, or you have a lingering sore throat that you can't seem to get rid of, the cure is the same. Cayenne pepper. Yeah, sounds odd I know. But I can tell you for certain that it works. Just add 1/8 teaspoon of cayenne pepper to a cup of water and gargle. I usually repeat once an hour until my sore throat is gone. But if I have a really bad sore throat, I'll repeat this up to every 15 minutes.

No comments: