Sunday, December 28, 2008

CONGRATULATIONS ON UR WEDDING**

For yesterday we attendin' 2 different wedding ceremony! 1st is my frend, Tengku Wani.. She's my officemate before she had been transfer to CPI Georgetown.
Her kenduri kahwin was held at her grandma house area Sg.Pinang. It was cool coz all da (khemah) shelter made of canvas supported by poles and ropes in green colour. Together there was a 'band' or orchestra (small one) using a violin tat played an old songs!! So nice..

Eating Place



Kak Zana, Yana, Bride & me

Another 1 was my father's frend (kawan gym..) But i can say he was my frend too.. His name was Shamel! (He's a mualaf ok..) We got to know him becoz he's da man who make for me & Ery da banner when da time we got married las year!! Thanks man..

my mum wrote someting on their 'guestbook'

He was married to a Malay girl named Ina. The wedding was held @Sunshine Square last nite.




For both couple, we wish u "SELAMAT PENGANTIN BARU & MOGA KEKAL KE ANAK CUCU"

No comments: