Monday, September 1, 2008

salam keMERDEKAan n SALAM RAMADHAN

-Merdeka! Merdeka! Merdeka.. Happy Independent 51years and not forget "selamat berpuasa", Salam Ramadhan to everybody.-

Last 2days, during Saturday Abg Zul(my bro in law) and his families came to Penang. Together with them were his father & mum in law, his aunties family too. They going to spend their holiday weekends here. I didn't meet him since after my wedding day las year. Also Kak Dahlia, Syazwan, Syasya and the youngest one.. Dayana (soooo cute!!) They stayed at BN Resort @Batu Feringghi. So glad to see and meet them again.. :}

Beside can meet them, played with the little ones.. jln2 cari makan, i also can take a nice view from their resorts. Ceewah.. Just try my skills..

ok dak 'shot' nie


my love one

We stay there until 'maghrib' time. Then abah invite everybody to join him for dinner.. outside! Nk belanja katanya!! All just say ok... Decide going to cari makan first, then going to Tesco plak.


da little 'JEDI' Dayana, me wit Abg Zul.. Kak Dahlia n Dayana

wah.. sotong kangkung tu

We all went for 'makan' @padang kota bcoz Abg Zul dh lama xmkn pasemboq katanya. Me and Zura, we just follow.. We all just order what ever we want to eat, and the cash hehe all pay by my "bapak metuaku".. sayang abah!! After having all the dinners, we went to Tesco coz Kak Dahlia mum's going to cook for 'bukak posa' tomorrow. Left me and Zura, WE straight went again to, 'nasi beratoq'. Beli bwk balik ja...for sahur la!



No comments: