Friday, September 12, 2008

Moodday-Freakday

Arrghh.. thats can I expose my feel now!! No works @office..!! Not that really nothing to do, just I've done all my works. And this a few days; its feel so bored, don't know what to do (mind empty) sampai headache jadinya!!(sunggoh) :P Check all files, drawing.. all done! Further, my boss are not in the office.. his now at Germany (nak expand company kot!!) Why his not bring me haalong.. hehehe sapa la aku nie yek (",)

So today, for infomation.. I'm taking MC!! Rather than I just seat there at my office and just "buat-buat sibok", better I seated at home. After sending Zura to her office, feel something with my stomach.. (akit peyut aaaa).. adoiii! Straight singgah at Shell before I send a sms to my office collegues to tell that I'm absent today.. Stay at my mum house, reading newspaper..

But know what happen next.. I receive a call from 1 of the contractor asking for her drawing! And she wants it by MONDAY!! Ala.. knowing that all the files are at the office, I'm thinking either i'm going to the office by this weekend or tonite!! Knowing by tomorrow I already promise Zura that we are going to buy her 'baju raya'.. by Sunday plak I promise her to take to the 'barber' (rambut dia dah terbelah ujung) and before she 'tarik her muka 14'.. So I'm going tonite..

Hope I can finish it.. just going to print out, so that I can pass all the drawing to the client's by Monday.. Wish me luck!!






No comments: