Friday, December 13, 2013

Half Dec..!



  • السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ 
Yessss...we meet again, & we're finally in da half month of Dec! Time seems to fly by sooooo fast...! Ya Allah, another year going to be in da end & life is getting more up side down buzzzy with work+commitments.... shhuhhhh!! Buzzy la sgt kan!!

From only me & Ery, then after 3years later we had Dhia in our life...then after 2years in March tis year plak, I brought Emir to tis world! Naaahhh...complete 4 of us! No turning back, I'm looking forward to be more good as a daughter, wife & a mother to my child's!!

Syukor, after 9years me & Ery complete each other...now we still learn to be mature in every situation tat we face of. Of course jgk la we both nk jadi better & more better person. Nk jadi role model to our anak2, nk jd BFF forever & eva to anak2 jgk!!

Ckp psai me & Ery, u guys know wat...we're entering our 6years wedding anniversary!! Yeaaahh yeahh, nk crita sket old stori ni ok (sketttttt ja!) We both kenai+fall in love (wahhhh jiwang karat habih time tu) only within 3mths...yesss sat saja kan (gataiiii!!) hahahaa...Then trus engaged for 1 and 1/2years...after tat kawen smpai arini la. Ok sket ja la tu kannnn...

Then after anni, Ery birthday oso on da roll...yeahh makan cake lagi! Tp i need to slow down la bab2 makan, asyik makan benda berkalori ja tis a few weeks. Cake laaaa...buffet la, cake lagi..then makan nasi kenduri, xtrmasok yg dok makan daily foods lagi tu. So Azura, u better think twice!! Hahahaa u know y, bcoz I feel my post weight after pregnant ni cm xmo turun2 dh! Gulpppp... :p sabaq jlah...Ery mmg la kata sayangggg jgk, tp takkan always nk kena beli baju baru ka kot kan!! Hua Hua hua...



My sayangness...da reason tat I breath!!



So hopefully a year ahead will be much more better. A lot of things need to be done & I know as a normal human being u're not easy to tackle everything in one time. InshaAllah doa2kan yg trbaek tuk masa depan...Amin!

Chowwww...

No comments: