Thursday, December 24, 2009

Sakan mak abahku!!

Arrrgh!!! They going to holiday again this week.. makan angin lagi, and of course without me!!! Xaci btoi!! :P Last week, they went to Hattyai.. shopping sakan xpecially for their 'cucu2'! And if u guys asking me why im not joining them p sana..?! Ianya adalah kerna kerana last week kan was a 'special day' for me & Ery. So cancel...

Tomorrow, they going to Langkawi la plak! Sakan... This time they will go with my brother and his in law's families. Siap nk naik bot polis lg! Me & Ery..?!! Again xdapat p... Pasai on this Saturday ada kenduri kawin la, a friend of Ery. So not nice la klu x attend right!! :P

So to my beloved mak & abah.. enjoyzzz ur holiday ok!! But not to forget to buy for me a lots of
'DAIM' tau!! Of course also the set of 'pinggan mangkuk @kaserol' yang cantek2 blaka ya!! Macam yang Are crita tu.. ya mak ya!!

Last week, depa 'SAWADEEKAP'... this week, To my cayang mak- selamat brbelanja la ya... & to my busuk abah plak- 'KLUAQ IKOT TINGKAP' la... hehehe =)

4 comments:

ery@zainy said...

Jgn lupa Ery pun nk jgk.. sluar 3quater tu..!

arezura said...

ok ok boss...

BOM321 said...

Salam Perkenalan Dari
>BOM321<
bom321.blogspot.com

BOM321 said...

Salam Perkenalan Dari
>BOM321<
bom321.blogspot.com