Saturday, March 28, 2009

At Last, Went to Hajaba!!

On yesterday Friday nite me n my sista in law, Sis Zarin did plan on goin' to HAJABA @Sungai Petani. YAHooo.. So tis is da time!! Absolutely i say YEs kan..!!

So, tis moning.. around 730am i was awake by a phonecall from my sista! "Ery bgn, akak call tu.." Traba2 Ery try to find where did i put my h/phone. Around 9am, both of them came n fetch us at home. Havin' a b/fast first @Kassim.. then straight we move to SP. Lookin' forward to arrive there within 45mins, i did fall asleep sat!! Haha, Ery said.. "Mana pun, msti nk trlena punya!!"
OM, went we saw da signboard.. i wit assured say tis Ery "I'm gonna spend today..!!" Jangan marah ok.. :P Hehe, he just gave me a nice smile. I love da concept of Hajaba.., went we enter i recorgnise tat da shop was a double story wit all kinds of "Jubah+Telekung" in 1st floor n on 2nd floor for all da "Tudung+Blouse". My sista in law react seems like don't know which one to see first.. So do I!! All da 'jubah' was so nice.. da material of cloths was so in quality.

We went to da 2nd floor first, to see wat they have there.. Ala, nie yg xtahan nie!! There's a lot kind of tudung :- Anak Tudung, Midi Tudung, Pisang Bujur Tudung.. There's a few kind of tis tudung yg ada button on behind. So went we try to wear it, its so easy n nice coz its already fixed into it! Fuiihh i said to my sista in law which 1 to buy nie, nk smua bleh..?!! Ery n AbgRahim just sat on n waitin' for us. Lama jugak la we all kat 2nd floor tu b4 decided which 1 yg nk Dibeli! At las, i choose 4 kind of 'tudung'- color dark brown, abstrak brown, chocolate yellow+purple stripes (tis goin' to be my favourite!!) 2 for me n another 2 for my mum but all wit da button behind.. Senang!!
tis goin' to be my fav 'tudung', purple stripes wit button
Back to 1st floor.., actually i wanted to buy a new 'jubah' for myself. There wil be another wedding's day to be attend next month. So though mayb there's someting nice to buy.. But, unfortunately xdak..!! Not becoz of xdak yg cantik ka, sweet ka. I want it, all are soo nice!! But there's a minus on it.., it bcoz of hanging down, trailing (labuh ke bawah sgt!!) Is it bcoz of my height or their fault, making a 'jubah' for tall person only..?!! My sis did buy 1 'jubah' tat suited for her. I didn't buy anytin, xcept when i saw 1 'jubah' tat looks suite to my mum.. Try on it, macam "Hantu Tonceng" dah nampak gayanya. But da length seems to be ok for her... Trus grab it!
When pay time, sekali lagi unfortunately.. credit card system down!! I ask Ery, "Ery, u got enough m**** dak..? If not, i got sket..!!" Hehe :)
"Smua skali RM4** ya.." Ha, trsenyap sat.. Imagine, just for 1'jubah'+4'tudung' its already cost u nearly RM5**!! Like i said b4, im goin' to spend today.. So tis is my pay back. But not me, Ery la yg kena 'getahnya..' Jangan marah ya sayang!!
dah beli ye.. bwk beg sorg satu ye!!
After dh abish 'brbelanja', dh kena "getah" smua.. (sori to Ery n AbgRahim) we all went to Restoran Radix Fried Chicken (RFC) Cawangan Sg Petani . It was da 1st Malay Fastfood restaurant tat opened on 1 Jun 2008 n owned by HPA Industries Sdn Bhd. If let say u all want to try a different fried chickens, y not come to SP n try on it..
Dh kenyang..

3 comments:

reena said...

Mak aiii shopping! Hehe.Eh, yang ada button tu pakai macam mana plak.Tak tercapai akalku bab tufung ala ekin ni.

Reena tak leh pakai jubah since i'm petite.Rasa lagi 'terbantut' je.Hehe.

arezura said...

pakai tudung tu sarung cam biasa ja, just tat dia ada button kat blkg, so tat kita xyah buboh kerongsang ka kan..!!

eh, xla..awai2 rs camtu.. bila dh pakai msti nmpak comei punya lah!!

ery@zainy said...

Fuhh.. berpeloh 'org' nie tau..!!