Sunday, February 15, 2009

Madly,deeply..

Haha.. wat was i tinkin' when i post tis..? Mayb it just in my mind.. (lebih2 plak)

It happen long2 time ago, nothin' serious actually.. We just a fren!! Suddenly i saw 'h*m' tonite!! Ala, y we must simultaneously (trserempak) after our las conversation b4 i'm gettin' married dulu..? I did invite h*m to my weddin' day, but h* didn't came. Don't know y, n i never ask.. After tat, no more conversation, no more sms or anytin.. btoi!! Sumpah!! Dh lama, i also never met '*im' since after school lg. Masing2 got our own story now..

I know h* also hapi wit h*s girl now. I saw *er also.. I also wonderin' y i hav to react like tat. But still control babe, jgn trsasar.. lain plak story nnt!! (naya kang...) Ok, no more tinkin' of it. Just post tis as my spitting out my feelin'.. tats all ya!

Hope h* wil hapi wit h*s life now. Looks like too..

2 comments:

ery@zainy said...

wonder.. what is it..?

arezura said...

ala.. hampeh!! don't wori ery syg, i'll 'stori' to u ya. nothing serious, n no need to wonder la...