Monday, February 23, 2009

Arrived Back Home-Part2

Ala Ery.. nothin' much to post!! Just soo love 2 remember tat we had spendin' a nice+shorted weekend wit my whole family..

We went to Zoo Negara, of course da place tat all my nephew & nieces so xcited to go!! Half day over there was gud enough to said tis - i'm soooo tired!! So hot... but not for them. They're so xcited to watched all da animals. After seen a lot of animals, there's a one kind civet (musang) makes me felt so odd. They called it "Musang Pandan". It so big, black n from far we can smell how stigy it was!! Bukan seekor tau, ia brpasangan.. My mum said mmg binatang camtu, kna brpasangan. Kan they only got 'nafsu' but w/out 'akal'!!

Plan after tat, I wanted to go to da town..Jln TAR ka.. nk tgk tudung then trus p pasar mlm!! But it seems like all da kids already exhausted, lapar.. then we dcide to go back home first. Havin' lunch @BURGER KING® Mutiara Damansara (serius.. dh lama xmkn, jd addicted!!). I go for BK Double Mushroom Swiss & forgot all bout my diet, hampeh...!! Everyone was fulled n at las we gone back home & fall asleep!! hahaha just simple like tat! At nite, we just walked to Selayang Mall (just 10mins from my bro house..) Ronda2, my mum wanted a new watch..(sakan tau Cik Mah tu) at last she found a nice watch & suitable wit her!

A nex day, on Sunday b4 we drive back to Penang.. we plan to go to IKEA, wanted to buy a new computer chair tat can be fold! We havin' lunch also @IKEA, (lunch pun dh pukoi 330pm) fuuuhh n guess wat after walked around da IKEA for at least 2 1/2hours (sakit la kaki nie jgk) we dcide to buy da chair tat we had choosen plus together wit da chair pad!! Haaa.. kan senang camtu :-) I take tis, take tat.. at las when pay time Ery kena la jgk around RM120++... Adoi!!

Ery said, "If u got RM10K in ur pocket pun, i tink u can finish it only in tis building!" Hua hua hua thanks sayang for da compliments!!

Then from IKEA.. me, Ery n abah continue our journey back to Penang. We all said goodbye, xpecially to my beloved Syazwan, Syasya & Dayana. Hope acu can arrange another long leaves during weekend so tat we all can spend time together again. Or mayb we can go to da Zoo again, nak dak..? hehehe acu XDAK...

So today i'm still on leave. We all came back yesterday evening w/out my mum.. She wanted to stay there at least for another a week wit her "cucu-cucu" b4 come back here for another trip to Kelantan on March.

HAHAHAHA apa lg, so tis along few days i had to take my mum parts @home. Early monin, had to wash all da laundries.. (byk..!!), lipat kain, plus bla bla bla...

Just click da ** for more photos!!

*************************************************************************************

No comments: