Monday, November 3, 2008

**my sweet twentyfive Buffday



Knowing tat las 2days wil b a special day to me.. yea.. Its my Buffday la!! hehe, ala.. i already turn 25!! Its feel like i'm just celebrated my 5th birthday tau! Las time it was a very happenin' birthday.. y? bcoz my mum always takin' her duty off n together bring me out for havin' KFC ka.. Pizza ka.. or otherwise just cooked @home...

Right now also its still a very happenin' buffday!! Of course.. I'm celebrating wit da man tat i love most.. in a new life, new enviroment!! As a wife, Ery's wife...

So for tis buffday, i received a present from my sis in law (Akak Zarina).. She gave me 'summer' mug tat i really like it!!



from Akak & abg Rahim


N of course, from Ery.. actually there's a story...

A few days before tat, a few weeks before tat also can.. i really wanted to buy a dvd from a movie "Ayat-ayat Cinta"..!! (i missed when its showed during Raya time las month!!) So, we try to search it a a few places. But tak dak... hampeh..

So for me, its just a silent needed... ada, ada la..tak dak tu.. xpalah! Mana tau, Ery did suprise me when he get da dvd.. Jerit are dibuatnya!! Happy sgt, tq Ery Sayang!! Really appreciate..!!



********************

**Thanks also to my bro, Akak Dahlia, of course my 3little 'stooges' for their Birthday wishes.. my frens.. tru sms, mms n email!! Luv u guys..

No comments: