Friday, August 1, 2008

Durian's Party @MBB

work's OR durian's

How do u feel if u'r doin ur work n got 'durian's bside u..? Pening ha.. hehee. Tat's what had happened today. My branch plan on doin a "DURIAN's PARTY". And guess where is it..? In da branch, of course.. Skrg, mmg musim durian. Where ever u go, I tink u all can c people sellin durian kan.
Durian is my fav fruit. I can eat durian's untill finished on my own. I still rmember, few months ago.. my mum in law (Ery's mother) gave me durian's to eat. At nite after back from workin, I 'balun' sorg.. Know wat happen..? Da next day I had MC, high fever..!! :P So tis time, I want to payback. Eat all I can..









Actually past 2years my branch already had done like tis. But tat time, da durian's are different. Coz mayb different TAUKE kot.. Tis time, my boss wiling to find da wholesaler for durian's, 'rambutans' n mangosteen.. Don't know from where he gets, in just 1day.. tis evening we can eat all we can!

Yea, around 430pm after business hours..evrybdy seems so xcited. "Mana durian nie..? Xmai lg ka..!" All da voices sound's IMPATIENT!! After tat.. pa lg serbu la...!!


duduk brsila lagi tu
happy eating
evrybdy "BALUN"
DA DURIAN'S

Within just an hour, we finished our 'durians'.. xla abish smua. Just tat we all cannot continue eating already! Full la, bleh trmuntah blk beb..!! :P What ever left, my collegue took back! Me..? don't wan lah.. Nobdy will eat punya kat umah. Ery..? He just only can smell it, or otherwise mintak tlg bukakkan durian tu bleh la! Ask him to eat, no... he won't! heleh, rugi tau!

So fine coz we doin tis 'durians party' on friday.. know Y..? If we doin it during weekdays, then da next day will b workin day.. alamak! abish la..., da whole branch will added wit XTRA GAS!! pa lg, DURIAN SMELLS...!! Then all da cust will 'maki' us punyalah..! thank GOD.


No comments: