Saturday, August 16, 2008

CHANGIN'....

Tis a few weeks been a long weekdays 2 me..Y..? Mayb coz i'm changin' my work place, tukaq dept la.. :p buzy sket..

* a lots of new ting to learn
* to do..
*to prepared!

Tinkin' of tis wil b my new reshuffle works, then though mayb i wil b more get ready for any "OFFER" ka..hehehe. @ 1st place, my new work palce was totally messy..serious guys!! (bekas keja org laki) nak tak nak, i've to take over..under CA! Tink positively, i'm doin all my job properly, re-do back all da files.., reschedule also all da system tat HE used b4.. (penat tau..)

Also, las week a few days i was back home late. Have to do "overtime". Thanks ery, thank u to my hubby coz really undrstand my situations.. my new job functionsssss.. And also, las week was my fasting days!! (posa ganti la..) I still got another 2 more days to go..hope tat i will finish it by tis week,insyaallah..!!

So, for all u guys my frends...

HAPPY EID MUBARAK,'SELAMAT BERPUASA N SLAMAT HARI MERDEKA!! MERDEKA!! MERDEKA!!'


No comments: