Tuesday, March 5, 2013

False Alarm...!

yaaawnn....its been a verrryyy looooong while since my last updated. dh almost tiga bln dh are xupdate pa pa pun...ish ish ish. klu la hampa tau betapa jadual are daily now days brtukaq sepenohnya secara direct. are xsalahkan sapa sapa, just tat i need to follow due to my new duty, new place, xtra jobs function and of course bila dh smakin sarat ni jln pun dh slow sgt mcm peguin...lol. oh ya, for u guys info now im entering my 36weeks++ and can say tat bila2 masa pun i can be 'masak!' Hahahaaa...neves actually, but InShaAllah im praying hard tat everything gonna be alrite... For u guys info jgk, las week are ada msok ospital due to 'false labor'. Im having a mild pain of contraction, sakit rasa dr pg b4 nk p kja lg. Did mention to Ery, then he thought mayb im taking mc & just rest at home. But for me, at first i just think da pain was from da baby kept kicking, punching...but smpai koi 11am kat opis da pain is still there. Just mention it to my officer, then she's telling me why i didn't go to da ospital and still doin my work! Doink...kna marah la sat. Calling back Ery to pick me up & bring me to da ospital..shuuuussshh gamat la sat kat opis tu, smua egat im goin to give birth dh tat time. Tp mmg prut jd keras, da pain is continues there smpai ke ari2 sakitnya. Smpai di Peace Medical Center, i've been checked by my gynea..doc Woo Kin Chong. He did ve (vaginal exam) and done an ultrasound check to my babybump. Everything was alrite, da test saying tat xtrbukak pun lg, but i need to be admitted for 1nite for monitoring. Ptg tu jgk doc still doin a heartbeat checking to my babybump, every hours doin a BP on me. I still can feel da pain smpai naik 'mangli' dh...but what i can say is da contraction xnaik2 pun sakitnya, just very mild...! Esoknya, early morning are kna doin a diabetic test since da doc said tat babybump are besaq! Besaq lg...?! Tgk plak history are masa brsalinkan Dhia dulu.... 4.1kg vs normal delivery! Puhhhhh...but Alhamdulillah da result shown negatif, i dont carry a diabetic causes. By evening, i've been discharge back home. Huhhh..sgt la suspen! Skrg...da mild contraction mmg masih trasa, its normal da doc told me cause of tekanan baby yg dh mmbesaq & space yg sgt minimise inside da womb! Hopefully smuanya ok smpai are slamat deliver. Yg penting, are hope i can give birth normally same like Dhia even im carrying a 'big' baby...da day is coming, da time is running...huaaaaa....

No comments: