Saturday, November 3, 2012

It's continuous month of Bufffday...!!

Syukor Alhamdulillah... That's da first impressed tat I can describe my life now! 

Oh ya, yesterday I had celebrate my 29th birthday. Well, hello im not asking for anything... Just a wish pun dh cukop. But thanks Ery, u really light up my day. Even Dhia pun sama, sibok dok sebut... "mama...kek kek!" I don't really understand actually, tp kira da surprise for mama menjadi tau!! Heheheee tq Sayang Ery & Dhia....

And nex round will be Dhia birthday... Goin to be next month!! Cepatnya masa brlalu, and she's goin to be 2years old dh nnt. So Ery & I did plan tat we're goin to have a birthday celebration for her. InsyaAllah everything is under plan, hopefully tis time we get to celebrate her birthday since her 1st year (las year) we didn't do anything coz we thought she still small at tat time... Xpaham sgt pa pun lg kan! Heheheee...

Oso, selang after 2weeks plak... Will be Ery birthday! Oh my, mmg time flies so fast. Are knai Ery 7years ago, and tis year he will be turning 31!! I dont have any plan yet to surprise him. But InsyaAllah mayb we both can go for dinner together gether ka kan...tnggai sat Dhia ka kat my mum! Or, just bring her together...lagi lengkap!! And not forgotten, we oso gonna celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary on da same month...owhh touching la. Ttiba are jd emotional sat... :)

Tulah tarikh2 penting dlm idup are bila tiba ja end of da year. Feel nice la to remember all da dates..tq Ya Allah! 

My surprise cake...!



No comments: