Sunday, November 15, 2009

GalaNite Maybank PKP


"Sorry guys.. i cannot join u all!" Tats da only words i can tell all my colleagues. Its going to be da same day where Ery's cousin are getting engage!! So i have no choice, choosing my family first than going there..
I think on tat day, its going to be da best party ever for Maybank PKP! Looking forward to hear all da respons, comments.. and of course the photos laaa.... Enjoy guys, have fun!! Jeles aaaa, coz siap ada best dress smua!! I will miss da gather wit all da staffs, reunion between all my ex-colleagues tat has been transfer out. :P Rugi la Che Azura Idha...; but wat to do kan..!!
P/S:- Today is my nephew birthday, Abg Syazwan..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY-7th!! Acu & Paksu love u so so soooooo much!!
XOXO from Penang...

1 comment:

ery@zainy said...

Hmm.. tak dapat pegi ya..!